A new era of cell therapy has well and truly arrived with the iPSC field setting a trailblazing fire with its potential to develop fully scalable, off-the-shelf cell lines reducing the cost of goods and increasing accessibility to patients.
As the iPSC field continues to grow, advance and harness excitement, the flagship iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies Summit is reuniting industry leaders for the second time to tackle the challenges impeding development. Join us in Boston this December to review the latest updates and innovations from our 28+ world-class speaker faculty. Over two days and two tracks of content you’ll hear exclusive case studies, presentations and panel discussions with industry pioneers such as Century Therapeutics, Healios K.K., Sana Biotechnology, Takeda and many more.
Explore approaches to boost safe gene-editing, approach regulatory affairs, turbocharge scale-up, optimize analytics and more to produce best-in-class therapies for immuno-oncology and regenerative medicine.
The industry-trusted 2nd iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies Summit provides a dedicated forum to voice challenges, collaborate and spark conversations with the community committed to advancing iPSC-derived treatments. Take home new learnings and key insights from your peers to create high-quality, scalable, and affordable therapies.
Join your peers to:
- Connect and collaborate with the field to overcome developmental hurdles
- Develop efficient differentiation and cell engineering protocol to produce efficacious products without genomic instability with Vita Therapeutics, Exacis Biotherapeutics and SQZ Biotech
- Accelerate iPSC-specific analytical development to enhance cell characterization and set robust release criteria with Aspen Neuroscience and Sana Biotechnology
- Develop scalable end-to-end manufacturing processes to successfully produce iPSC products on a clinical and commercial scale with HebeCell and University of Minnesota
- Enhance iPSC therapy potency and persistence whilst guaranteeing safety and preventing immunogenicity with Sana Biotechnology and Cytovia Therapeutics
Find out more and check out the full agenda in the Event Guide: Download the event guide
The post 2nd iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies Summit appeared first on .